Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge ~ April 18

Welcome back to Color Challenge Tuesday at the Outlaws. This week we have a wonderful sponsor.  Mary Smith at Createful Hearts Digis


For this weeks challenge, we are using a Tic Tac Toe board that design team sister Jeanie and I created.  We are to use any row either horizontal, diagonal, or vertical. However, there is a twist.  Along with the color, you have to use the embellishment as well.  



I made this card for a friend for her birthday.  I used every color in the board because I mad my own back ground paper using the Stamping Up Gorgeous Grunge stamp.  A lot of my colors got covered up when I put my digi on, but you can see more of the back ground on the inside of the card as well.  

My card has the diagonal line of Lace, Pearls and Bling, as well as the line for the Die Cut, Ribbon (on the inside) and bling line.   I went with the flat flowers because I didn't want to take anything away from the sentiment. 

I love how the card turned out. More importantly, my friend loved how the card turned out  










1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.