Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Flower Challenge using Digital Delights

This week's challenge is: Add Flowers

Our sponsor this week is:

Prize: 3 Winners!!
1. $10 Gift Certificate
2. 1 Digital Image
3. 1 Digital Image

Join us at Miss Daisy Stamps Create & Share Facebook Group to meet the artists, share fun & inspiration, receive freebies and special deals. See you there!


Digital Delights
Digital Delights by Louby Loo
Prize: $5 Gift Certificate

This weeks challenge is to use flowers on our projects.  Not a hard sell for me, I am a lover of flowers, and use them on most all of my projects.  So this was easy for me.   

This week  I used the Digital Delights Mrs. Luvvy Owl Hearts, isn't she just the cutest?  I colored my image with Photoshop because when I colored her with my colored pencils I could never get just the right  colors I desired.  A super cute image from Digital Delights. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.