Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Through The Craft Room Door ~ Get Well With Kenny K Stamps

We have a load of inspiration for you this week!!

This weeks sponsor is

 

Stamp designer Elena Kiernan and illustrator hubby Kenny Kiernan bring a perfect storm of creative energy to the bold and fun digi stamps and clear stamp sets at this rockin’ shop, where it’s always 30% OFF your first purchase with code MYFIRSTPURCHASE. Their hundreds of fun-to-color designs include everything from kids’ to teenage girls with attitude, skateboard boys, steampunk, men, sports, superheroes, music… and for those who enjoy a little spice in their crafting, KennyK Stamps is the #1 Shop in the World for Sexy Stamps! Rock Your Crafts with KennyK Stamps! Click to follow KennyK Stamps on Facebook and also join their awesome new Facebook Fan Group, “Club KennyK!”

Prize: 3 images from store


The Theme for this week is anything goes, so I chose to a get well card with this fun image.  The image is called Skateboarder and looked like a perfect image for a Get Well Card. 


For this card, I used my Prisma Colored Pencils, while my paper is from "The Guy Stack" from DCWV.  The embossed paper was a perfect addition to my card.  The fun sentiments are both from my Silhouette (SIL) program.  I love the print and cut feature for this very reason. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.